The realistic simulation of environmental flows is a subject of major economic, social, human and scientific interest.
In this frame, the company’s activities are subject to flows as they occur in nature.
More specifically, the company’s personnel undertake the formulation and run of models on the effects of such flows for applications in Mechanical and Civil Engineering.
Representative examples of such flows include
- flows around and within buildings,
- air pollution due to presence of power stations or industries,
- thermal pollution in coastal lines,
- hot water discharge optimization and
- simulation of wind potential over landscapes for selection of optimum location for power-generation wind turbines.