- Category: Project feasibility, CFD simulations
- Client: Public Power Corporation S.A (PPC S.A)
- Country: Greece
- Location: Western Macedonia
- Timeframe: 10/01/2011 – 09/10/2011
- Description: Εngineering and technical consulting for the application of biomass co-firing in an existing Greek lignite power plant (Meliti-Florina)
Performances of Clean Energy:
- Analysis of the effect of co-firing biomass in lignite power station on greenhouse gas emissions.
- Techno-economic analysis and evaluation of the extension of the power station through implementing the biomass feeding and co-firing system
- CFD parametric study on the definition of the most optimized biomass injection ports. Definition of the most efficient co-firing concepts in terms of efficiency and emissions.